A FileMaker extension (Add-on) that allows you to easily implement a streamlined PDF viewer on your layouts, without depending on the installation of Adobe Acrobat, its changing interface, or Claris’ implementation.
Web Direct is supported
Requires FileMaker 19 or newer to install and drag onto your layouts. Once installed in your custom app, PDF Viewer is compatible with FileMaker 18 or greater.
- display single/multiple page PDF files in full width
- display images (jpeg, gif, png)
- display svg
- display json files (pretty)
- display text files (txt, csv, tab, log…)
- display html
- display audio / video. Options to display controls and autoplay.
Important notice: this PDF viewer is purposedly super simple. There is no feature such as thumbnails, comments, zoom, search… The second parameter of the custom function might be used in future releases to add these features optionally, but for now (version 1.2, they are not included)
Single developer: install on your Mac or Windows PC, implement in as many files as you want. You’re not allowed distribute to other developers, including colleagues.