This add-on based on the iOS progress spinner allows you to add a loading indication for the users of your FileMaker solutions during a procedure execution.
Simply made with a web viewer, it is possible to configure the web viewer completely independently with a simple copy and paste.
All you have to do is display the web viewer using the call script “Spinner iOS – Show / Hide the spinner” at the start of the procedure, then hide the web viewer using the same script at the end of the procedure.
- Toggle the display of the spinner
- Customization of the spinner color
- Customization of the waiting text
- Customize the size, color and position of the waiting text
- Customization of the position of the spinner container and the text in the web viewer
- Customization of the background color of the web viewer
- Possibility to add a background image to the web viewer
- Context free
- macOS Big Sur 11.0
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- Windows 10 64-bit
- iOS >13.2
- Claris FileMaker Pro 19 or greater
- Claris FileMaker Go 19 or greater
Licence: single developer (install on your Mac or Windows PC and implement in as many files as you want)