As every year in June, the dotfmp unconference took place in Berlin last week, and as every year, it was the best FileMaker events for geeks.
Thank you so much, Egbert, for making this event so interesting and pleasant.
We saw of course a lot of good sessions and attended many open discussions, among which I’d mention some I considered eye-opening:
- Heidi Moyer’s about Tableau and Python
- Charles Delfs‘ about UI testing
- Jeroen Aarts‘ about Zabbix
- Adam Augustin‘s follow up session about GraphQL
And… of course we also presented some:
- The coolest things you did this year: an open talk right at the beginning of the conference. Many people shared excellent experience and ideas during this unsession. It was really cool (I think)
- Open talk about data validation. This was a completely improvised session following up a discussion that occurred during another “Open Cowboy Session”, held the previous day by Mads Chirstensen. And again the ‘unprepared’ and open shape of this session made it so interactive and interesting. Ian Jempson sent me this invaluable feed-back this morning: