This add-on is a full module that you can integrate into your FileMaker solutions. A real resource-based event planning tool with several working views.
The strong point of FMPlanner is its clean and readable interface as well as its optimization which makes it a very powerful tool, capable of displaying a large number of records for minimal processing time.
Once imported into your solution, you are free to associate your data with FMPlanner tables.
Please find our free FMPlanner’s demo here.
- Planning and visualization of events by resource according to 4 views
- Management of parameters specific to each user
- Management of general parameters of the add-on
- Month view allows you to view all the events for a chosen month
- Week View allows you to view all the events for a chosen week
- Day View allows you to view all the events by resource on a chosen day
- Timeline view allows you to view all events classified by resource categories and by resource on a chosen day in horizontal scrolling
- Quick navigation between views
- Additional column for storing events awaiting planning
- Resource selection column to display with selection by category stored for each user
- FileMaker script to interact with the add-on
- Responsive size
Operating systems :
- macOS Big Sur 11.0
- macOS Catalina 10.15
- macOS Mojave 10.14
- Windows 10 64-bit
- iOS >13.2
- Claris FileMaker Pro 19
- Claris FileMaker Go 19
Please note that on FileMaker Go 19 the ColorPicker activation inside the web viewer require a double tap.
There are no reviews yet.